3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8005 is a two-part acrylic adhesive specially formulated to bond many low surface energy plastics, including many grades of polypropylene, polyethylene, and thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) without special surface preparation.
– Joining plastics to metals, such as in the manufacture or repair of appliances
– Bonding low surface energy plastics without priming
– Impact resistance composite bonding
– Manufacture or repair of various sporting goods equipment
– Low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene, polyethylene and thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs)