3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910 Clear is ideal for transparent materials or where ever a clear bond is needed, effectively replacing screws, rivets, and studs when bonding materials; resulting in a permanent hold and clean appearance. Our 40.0 mil tape provides short-term temperature resistance up to 300°F (149°C) and long-term resistance of up to 200°F (93°C).
Unlike screws or rivets, 3M VHB Tape spreads the stress load across the entire length of the joint and will accommodate variable expansion and contraction rates. Once materials are joined, a virtually indestructible weld is created. This tape’s clear construction is ideal for applications such as sealing skylight inner/outer dome assemblies and/or edge-bonding resin filled glass.
- Clear material is ideal for joining transparent material
- 3M VHB Tape adhesive formula bonds and seals on contact with no drying time
- Spreads stress load across the length of the joint
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Short-term temperature resistance up to 3000F/1490C and long-term resistance of up to 2000F/930C.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials