3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape B23F is a black, 2.3 mm, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core and film liner. It is commonly used for structural glazing. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Black, 2.3 mm, multi-purpose adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Also available in grey with 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape G23F