3M™ General Use Masking Tape 201+ sticks and holds to a variety of surfaces such as paper, fiberboard, glass, rubber, plastic, metal, and removes cleanly with no residue.
Use 3M™ General Use Masking Tape 201+ for general indoor applications to fulfil light-to-medium duty bundling such as wrapping electrical cords, air hoses, quickly bundling parts and other light industrial items. Write on it to create temporary labels, post signs, or mark boundaries; and when the job is done, remove it without unwanted tearing or slivering. This versatile tape unwinds smoothly from the roll for good control and tears easily by hand. 3M™ General Use Masking Tape 201+ is a handy item in industrial settings, around the office, in the home and provides dozens of solutions as needs arise.
- Sticks to a variety of surfaces including paper, fiberboard, glass, rubber, plastic, and metal
- Crepe paper backing is hand tearable
- Unwinds smoothly for easy to control, application, and removal
- Dependable for use in temperatures up to 200° F/ 93° C for 30 minutes
- Tough masking tape seals, holds, bundles, labels, wraps, splices, and protects